At WorkPlan, we can help you solve some of the most pressing issues facing the NFP sector.
[✔] Attracting and retaining quality people
[✔] Effective and consistent onboarding
[✔] Providing low-cost, high-quality training opportunities for your people
[✔] Capturing best practices and skills from your people and sharing them with others
[✔] Providing compliance type training
WorkPlan Learning LMS helps you grow your Not For Profit organisation
Not For Profit (NFP) and charitable organisations are often short on time and resources, which is why we offer a complete end-to-end solution that will provide everything you need from low-cost training opportunities for your staff to effective and consistent onboarding for your volunteers.
Fully Managed Service Option
WorkPlan will do all the work for you and manage the learning platform and the users. This includes the set-up, branding, course allocations, and ongoing user management and report generation. Your organisation will have a fully featured learning platform and gain all the benefits this offers without having to commit people’s valuable time configuring, reporting and managing users.
Alternatively, you may choose to manage your WorkPlan Learning LMS Platform internally. We will provide full training and always be available with Australian-based support if you need some help or additional training. WorkPlan Learning is very easy to use and administer and requires no technical skills.
Discover how WorkPlan Learning LMS can help you train, upskill, and engage your employees and volunteers!
Request a Demo Chat with Us
- HelenLeaning Systems SpecialistI’ve worked with your products and team for some years now and the first word that comes to mind is professionalism. The products are reliable and user-friendly and the customer service is second to none. Always so very prompt, friendly and effective.
- Peter CrockettFounding Partner, 2Inspire InternationalI really appreciate your responsiveness to our needs. A wonderful example of genuine client service.
- Peter NicholsonLearning Resources Manager, LivCorFor almost 15 years, WorkPlan have provided reliable support for our online learning and assessment delivery. Throughout this relationship, it has been the helpfulness and expertise of the people who have made it a success. Of all our dealings with IT system technicians, these are and have consistently been the most affable, approachable and courteous people to work with.
- JulianSenior Learning ConsultantI’ve been working as an administrator of WorkPlan LMS’s, across multiple organisations, since 2007 and definitely appreciated the work and effort that WorkPlan puts into their customer service. Their focus on providing timely and clear communication when questions arise, has helped me get the most out of our LMS. WorkPlan are responsive and open and have approached our interactions with a great attitude and a focus on quick problem resolution. Their engagement and consultation when discussing upcoming features and customisations have made me feel valued and has given me a say in shaping our LMS for the future.
- Rachael, L&D AdministratorGlobal engineering and operational solutions company, South AustraliaWhen I was assigned to this project to reorganise our company 300+ job profiles and training requirements, I had no prior knowledge of the learning management system. I would not have been able to complete the project without your ongoing assistance and patience. A very big Thank you!
- BronwynManager, Workforce Capability UnitMy compliments to Kathleen, Brian and the WorkPlan Team. From the initial building of our Learning Management System to their on-going assistance in optimising its functionality, they have always taken the time to understand our business and provide bespoke solutions that meet our particular needs. They have been a pleasure to work with.
- JulieSenior Project AdministratorWorkplan created an Induction system for the company where I work as the senior project administrator. I was involved from the start in the creation of the system (over 2 years ago) and find Kathleen an absolute pleasure to work with. Nothing is ever to much trouble with Kathleen even attending meetings, helping with issues & organising her team to assist us whilst she was on a family holiday! I highly recommend using Workplan in business solutions.
- VahnLearning and Development Facilitator“I have worked with WorkPlan for about 3 years and I have found their responsiveness to queries and problems that I have encountered along the way to be prompt and knowledgeable. Our consultant has been fantastic providing support when needed and being available to talk or guide us through any issues we may have been experiencing and has been a delight to work with.”
Simple Pricing for Every Not For Profit Organisation
Priced on a user basis, WorkPlan Learning works for teams and organisations of all sizes.
Please click below to arrange a 30-minute confidential and obligation free discussion to discover how we can help you train, upskill, and engage your employees and volunteers.
Are you ready to take your business to another level?
Contact us today
1300 726 708
+61 7 3220 2229
+61 3 9752 5651
In the spirit of reconciliation WorkPlan acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.